Students will be given the option to select a “Pass/Non-Pass (P/NP) grading option after consultation with their academic advisor and the Office of Financial Aid.
- A Pass grade is considered a grade of “C” or better. A Non-Pass grade is considered for grades of “D” or less. A P/NP grade will not be calculated into a student’s grade point average.
- Given that grade point average influences admission requirements to professional programs, graduate school admission and other financial resources, the student must discuss with financial aid and the academic advisor the impact of the option and receive a signature from financial aid and academic advising prior to submitting the request. Once the grade option has been changed, it cannot be reversed.
- The following modifications to the P/NP grading will be in effect for the Spring 2020 semester only. This P/NP optional cannot be given for a repeated course or for a course where a student is receiving a grade for incomplete.
- Students have until Monday May 4, 2020, to elect P/NP grading for any undergraduate course. To request a P/NP grade click on the form link here
- Additional information can be found on the Keep Learning Website.