We have a special announcement to make for Faculty and staff access to training resources for development of online teaching expertise. With the gracious support of the Dr. Julian Schienbuks Endowment for development of Distance Learning through the Chicago State University Foundation we have been able to secure an enterprise subscription.
Chicago State University has purchased access to Magna Commons & 20-Minute Mentor Commons
As a member of our campus community this online content from Magna Publications is available at no cost to you. Since 1972 Magna has been a leading provider of higher education professional development resources. Sign up today and help energize your higher education career.
Magna Commons offers on-demand versions of Magna's most popular Magna
Online Seminars, covering a broad range of topics of interest to faculty
20-Minute Mentor Commons offers on-demand versions of Magna's popular 20-Minute Mentor programs, covering a broad range of faculty development topics.
To register and log in to access the group subscription:
1. Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/register/. Enter information in the required fields > Submit. NOTE: if you get an error that your password does not match, skip down to the EXISTING USERS Section below
2. Once successfully registered, you will see a screen "Thank you for completing your registration"
3. Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/profile/join-sitelicense/17089f21a2c981c372ba39606c73fabe
4. On the right side of the page, in the "Username or email address" box, enter the email address that you submitted in Step 1.
5. Enter your password > Login
6. On the My Account page > Join Team
7. On the My Online Access page click the appropriate orange "Go to..." box for access
For Magna Commons and 20-Minute Mentor Commons subscribers: You will be taken to the dashboard for the institutional subscription. Scroll to search or locate the materials you wish to access or view.
If you get an error when using Create Account:
1. Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/profile/lost-password/
2. Enter your email address > Reset Password
3. Once the password has been reset, go to the URL in Step 3 above to complete the registration process and log in
If you have any questions or need further assistance with your account, please contact our Customer Service staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Magna Publications Customer Service